- Access to an excellent selection of 4-shaft and 8-shaft floor looms that range in weaving width from 24 to 120 inches, as well as to table looms, spinning wheels, drum carders, and more.
- Access to a monthly group Spin & Chat.
A comprehensive fibre arts library of books, DVDs, and magazines, some of which we have subscribed to for more than 60 years.
- Monthly meetings that feature Show & Tell as well as a guest speaker, a hands-on activity, or a demonstration — fun and informative opportunities to get to know a friendly community of weavers and spinners.
- Occasions to expand your skills by participating in projects in our studio and in the wider community.
- The opportunity to sell your work through our semi-annual Show & Sale, held in Waterloo every April and November.
The option to buy and sell equipment and supplies at our popular auction, held annually in February.
- A subscription to our newsletter, Homespun News.
- We participate in Five Counties, a regional seminar and challenge.
- We are a member of Ontario Handweavers & Spinners.
- We are a member of The Guild of Canadian Weavers.
- 2023: $200 per year. Membership is renewed in January and pro-rated for new members who join later in the year.
- Contact us for a tour of the Guild studio.
- Come out to one of our monthly meetings, held at 7:00 pm on the first Wednesday of the month. Contact us for details.
- Register for a scarf workshop or a weaving or spinning class. Learn more.
You must be logged in to post a comment.